Beautiful 1970s vintage knee high boots in the prettiest caramel tan brown color. The boots are lined in a very cool brown and beige geometric patterned thin mesh. The sole and heel are leather with man made rubber tread. They close on the interior side with a long a smooth running zipper. The lining has separated from one of the insoles and is missing altogether from the other boot. This lining is so thin and insignificant you won't miss it. Add your own cushioned insole for comfort if you wish. The bottom of the sole beneath the instep is discolored and scratched up as you can see, minimal and insignificant other wear. Not bad for being 50+ years on this Earth...make them yours, treat them well, and they will love you back for years to come...
KCO VINTAGE is a verified and trusted American source of women’s vintage clothing and shoes since 2012. Orders ship quickly, safely, and always with love 🖤
Shop here on Etsy www.kcovintage.etsy.com or from our website www.kcovintage.com.
All footwear has been carefully inspected, thoroughly cleaned, photographed, measured, and described in detail…if I can get them on(I wear size 8-8.5), I walk around and film it so you can see how they look and behave when worn. I LOVE vintage shoes and know you will too!
• designer: Bandolino
• era: 1970s
• origin: Italy
• material: genuine leather, man made mesh lining and sole and heel cap, zipper
• color: caramel tan-brown
• weight(unpackaged): 1 lbs 9 oz
• condition: very good vintage with minimal wear
* marked size: 5.5
* the marked size on vintage footwear may differ from your expectations of that size. The best way to determine fit is to compare the measurements below against a similar pair of boots or shoes that fit you well. Consider any wiggle room needed for socks, custom insoles etc.
• insole length: 9"
• toe width: 3"
• arch over instep: 6.5"
• ankle circumference: 9"
• calf circumference: 12"
• opening circumference: 12.5"
• sole/platform height: .25"
• heel height: 2.75"
• total height: 17"
• 1" = 2.54cm
• the footwear you see in the photos is the exact pair you will receive… this is the only pair, so make them yours before they are gone forever…
• orders are sent within 48 hours of purchase, Monday – Friday, via USPS Priority Mail, or Etsy’s Global Shipping Program. Upgrades are always available and combined orders are shipped at a discounted rate.
• USA orders arrive within 2-6 business days. International orders arrive within 10-20 days on average. VAT is not collected or paid by KCO and rates vary by location.
• every order includes complimentary insurance and tracking numbers.
• store policies regarding returns, refunds, restocking fees, layaway, international VAT and more can be found within the FAQ section of the shop.
Get in touch if you have questions about these shoes or anything else in the shop…I’d love to hear from you!
owner, curator, photographer, vintage obsessed human
Fidalgo Island, WA, USA
See more from our curated collection of one of a kind vintage clothing and shoes…