Beautiful and high quality 1980s vintage New Zealand Handknits black and red Mohair cardigan sweater. Loose knit, lightweight yet fluffy with long shaggy fibers. Low set button closures, two small pockets in front, unlined, dropped shoulder seams, oversized long length, loose fitting silhouette. Hand washed and air dried, very clean and in excellent condition top to bottom!
• designer: New Zealand Handknits
• era: 1980s
• origin: New Zealand
• fabric: Mohair
• color: black, red
• care: gently hand wash in cold water, hang up to air dry and reshape as needed
• condition: excellent!
* all measurements taken flat - bust, waist and hips are doubled.
• shoulder width, seam to seam: 21"
• sleeve length: 20"
• bust: 44"
• waist: 41"
• hips: 41"
• total length: 36"
• 1" = 2.54cm
• recommended women's size: large / xl
• size recommendations may differ from the label or your expectations of that size. The best way to determine the fit of vintage clothing is to compare the measurements provided against a similar item that fits you well.
• the model is 5'8" tall with a 36” bust, 27” waist, and 36” hips and typically wears US size small or medium.
• orders are sent within 48 hours of purchase, Monday – Friday, via USPS First Class or Priority Mail.
• orders include complimentary insurance and tracking numbers within the USA and to most countries.
• USA orders arrive within 2-6 business days. International orders arrive within 10-20 days on average.
• store policies regarding returns, refunds, restocking fees, layaway, international VAT and more can be found within the FAQ section of the store. Please agree to these policies prior to purchase and get in touch if you have any questions.
• please feel welcome to message me any time, I'm always here and happy to assist you!
owner, curator, photographer, vintage obsessed human
Fidalgo Island, WA, USA