Preppy Y2K babes this dress has your name all over it...pastels, plaid, and a tailored, sleeveless, knee-length silhouette is complemented by vibrantly colored floral embroidery at the bust with tiny glass bead details within the petals. This fabric is midweight and feels like a soft wool blend. It has structure but no stretch and is fully lined in shiny blue satin. Long center back nylon zipper, classic shift silhouette, about knee length. Gently hand-washed, hung up to dry, ready to wear and love forever...
KCO VINTAGE is a trusted American source of women’s vintage clothing and shoes since 2012. Here you will find high quality, carefully curated pieces that will make you feel beautiful and confident. Your order will ship quickly, safely, and always with love 🖤
Shop here on Etsy www.kcovintage.etsy.com or from our website www.kcovintage.com.
• maker/designer: no labels present
• era: 2000s
• origin: unknown
• color: blue, pink, purple, orange, beige
• material: no labels, feels like a wool blend, soft and fuzzy
• weight(unpackaged): 1 lbs
• condition: excellent - no flaws - cleaned and ready to wear
* label size: no label present // I suggest this will best fit size 4-6 / Small, but please confirm with the measurements below
* the label size on vintage clothing may differ from expectations so it’s vital to compare the measurements below with a similar item that fits you well. These measurements were taken with the garment laid flat and the bust, waist, and hip is doubled to represent approximate circumference. Please get in touch if you need additional assistance with sizing, I’m happy to help in any way possible 🖤
• shoulder width, outer edge to edge: 13"
• bust: 34"
• waist: 28"
• hips: 35"
• total length, center back of the neck down to the bottom hem: 40.5"
• the model is 5'8" tall, with a 36” bust, 26” waist, and 36” hips.
• 1" = 2.54cm
• the clothing you see in the photos is the exact item you will receive. Any damage or alterations will be disclosed. All clothing is in clean and in ready to wear condition unless mentioned otherwise. Always dry clean or gently hand wash vintage clothing and hang up to air dry. For wrinkles, use steam only – never iron.
• orders are sent within 24 hours of purchase, Monday – Friday, via USPS Priority Mail, or Etsy’s Global Shipping Program. Expedited shipping options available at checkout and multiple items are shipped at a discounted rate.
• USA orders arrive within 2-6 business days. International orders arrive within 10-20 days on average. VAT is not collected or paid by KCO and rates vary by location. Etsy may collect and remit VAT on your behalf, this varies per location.
• all orders include complimentary insurance and a tracking number. You will receive email confirmation your order has been shipped.
• store policies regarding returns, refunds, restocking fees, layaway, international VAT and more can be found within the FAQ section of the shop.
Please get in touch if there is anything else you need to know, and thank you for
owner, curator, photographer, vintage obsessed human
Anacortes, WA, USA