Here is an opportunity to own a piece of true fashion history that will stun even the most astute of vintage collectors...
This incredible late 1960s, early 1970s vintage jumpsuit is from the coveted Oscar de la Renta Boutique and was constructed using the most stunningly shiny copper metallic Lamé fabric with sheer net tulle lace and glistening sequin sleeves and attached skirt. The lamé is midweight and structured with a slippery surface texture, very interesting and expensive feeling. The bodice and pants are lined and there is a center front zipper closure leading to a stand up mock neck style collar. The fabric does not stretch, nor is there an elastic waistline. It is tailored to perfection with a darted bust and nipped waistline and your measurements match, this has the perfect fit and silhouette. The pants have a wide, straight leg, with a full length, split front flowy skirt overlay that sparkles with any and all movement. Somehow this gorgeous piece made it through its 50+ years on this earth flawlessly aside from the brand label having been removed. This is indeed an authentic Oscar de la Renta, there are three other identical pieces currently listed online. The comparative price cut is due only to the fact this is missing the brand label. There are NO holes, snags, stains, odors or other issues...just PURE GLAMOUR top to bottom! An absolute must for the holiday season...and beyond!
*this will be fully insured when shipped and wrapped with the utmost care and consideration...
Shop with confidence! KCO Vintage has been on Etsy since 2012 and has thousands of happy customers from all over the world.
I ship orders quickly, safely, and use recyclable, biodegradable, reusable, vintage or deadstock packaging.
Our vintage clothing has been carefully inspected top to bottom, inside and out, then gently hand washed or dry cleaned if the garment permits.
Any imperfections found or repairs made will be disclosed.
Keep scrolling for more details and measurements and reach out if there’s anything I can do for you 🖤
• designer: no brand found
• made in the USA - ILGWU tag found near the zipper
• fabric: unlisted - the metallic is thick and sturdy with a very slippery surface texture...the mesh overlay is a crisp lightweight tulle and there are plastic sequins throughout.
• condition: EXCELLENT BEAUTIFUL CLEAN
* label size: 12 - according to the measurements, this is MUCH smaller than size 12 and may have been professionally taken in at some point as the size is so small...please see the measurements to be sure they match your own, but I suggest this would be sized as a modern 2 / XS
I took these measurements with the piece inside out, laid flat, taken straight across seam to seam with the bust, waist and hips then doubled.
• shoulder width-seam to seam: 14" / 35.6cm
• sleeve length: 25" / 63.5cm
• bust: 33-34" / 83.8-86.4cm
• waist: 24" / 61cm
• hips: 38" / 96.5cm
• back rise: 14" / 35.6cm
• inseam: 30" / 76.2cm
• total length: 58" / 147.3cm
• 1" = 2.54cm
• the model is 5’11”(182.88cm) tall with a 33” (83.8cm) bust, 25” (63.5cm) waist, and 34” (86.4cm) hips.
• orders are sent within 48 hours of purchase, Monday-Friday, via USPS First Class or Priority Mail for domestic orders, USPS First Class International Mail, Priority International Mail, or Etsy’s Global Shipping Program. International shipping prices are based on the actual weight, service selected, and destination. Yes, these shipping costs are grotesquely expensive but our overlords insist it’s just the cost of doing business. If you need something expedited upgrades are always available during checkout and multiple items receive a largely discounted shipping rate on international orders.
• every order includes complimentary insurance and tracking numbers. International tracking reliability and update frequency may vary depending on location and service availability.
• USA orders arrive within 2-6 business days. International orders typically arrive within 10-20 days, but may vary depending on customs processing, weather, or holiday delays.
• VAT is not collected or paid by KCO VINTAGE, but there are times where Etsy Inc collects and remits VAT on your behalf. You will see specific details of this in your cart during checkout.
• further details on our store policies regarding returns, refunds, restocking fees, layaway, and more can be found within the FAQ section of the shop.
All that being said…I am confident my vintage wares and customer service will exceed your expectations. I’m so happy you’re here and want you to know that have the highest standards for quality and kindness, I truly appreciate you, I and I’m 100% at your service from beginning to end!
owner, curator, photographer, vintage obsessed human
Fidalgo Island, WA, USA