For diehard fans of vintage St.John, this incredible dress is a must-have addition to your collection!
Jet black heavy, high-quality knit the label is famous for adorned with white beadwork along the neckline and wide straps. The empire bust and straps are lined in black taffeta and they sent her back zipper closes the dress firmly around your feminine form.
This beautiful specimen appears barely if Ever previously worn! I have not cleaned it or had it cleaned but there are no signs of dirt, odor, dust or anything unsightly. It's truly vintage perfection!
I ship orders quickly and safely and use recyclable, reusable, re-used, or biodegradable packaging. I find many interesting things while hunting and gathering and can’t wait to share them with you!
Keep scrolling for more details on this vintage gem and please reach out if there’s anything I can do for you 🖤
• designer: St. John Evening
• era: 1980-90s
• origin: USA
• fabric: unlisted on the dress but appears to be wool which is standard for the brand
• color: black and white
• care: dry clean
• condition: perfect 10/10!
• measurements were taken with the garment laid flat. Bust, waist and hips are doubled to represent approximate circumference.
• bust: 30-32" / 76.2-81.3cm
• waist: 26" / 66cm
• hips: 38" / 96.5cm
• total length-top of the strap to bottom hem: 58.5" / 148.6cm
• 1" = 2.54cm
* recommended size: 2-4-XS(marked size 2)
* size recommendations may differ from the label or your expectations of that size. The best way to determine the fit of vintage clothing is to compare the measurements provided against a similar item that fits you well and consider any wiggle room needed for comfort or layering.
• the model is 6’(182.88cm) tall with a 33” (83.8cm) bust, 25” (63.5cm) waist, and 34” (86.4cm) hips.
• orders are sent within 48 hours of purchase, Monday – Friday, via USPS First Class Mail, USPS Priority Mail, or Etsy’s Global Shipping Program. Upgrades are always available and combined orders are shipped at a discounted rate.
• USA orders arrive within 2-6 business days. International orders arrive within 10-20 days on average. VAT is not collected or paid by KCO.
• every order includes complimentary insurance and tracking numbers.
• store policies regarding returns, refunds, restocking fees, layaway, international VAT and more can be found within the FAQ section of the shop. Please agree to these policies prior to purchase and send a message if you need further assistance with anything at all...
I am 100% at your service and consider it a great honor!
owner, curator, photographer, vintage obsessed human
Fidalgo Island, WA, USA