Late 1960s early 1970s vintage brown genuine leather stacked heel winter boots fully lined in a brown faux shearling fur fabric. Interior side zipper closure, brown vinyl trim along the opening collar, small brass-tone metal buckle strap on the exterior side. These boots are pretty normal width in the toes, but the instep and ankle are on the wide side. The outsole tread is nubby rubber and the heel cap is sturdy smooth plastic. The faux fur on the insole is lightly worn down/matted, there is some wearing down to the heel cap as shown, there are two stud like tacks at each toe on the outsole, I imagine this was for an extra-strong bond during construction. Overall these are in great vintage condition. They are comfy and cozy and great to wear on chilly winter days...
KCO VINTAGE is a verified and trusted American source of wearable self expression since 2012. Shop here on Etsy www.kcovintage.etsy.com or from our website, www.kcovintage.com.
Orders ship quickly, safely, and always with love 🖤
Boots and shoes have been carefully inspected, cleaned and disinfected, then photographed, measured, and described in detail.
The footwear you see in the photos is the exact pair you will receive… this is the only pair, so make them yours!
• designer: unknown
• era: 60s - 70s
• origin: unknown - unlisted
• material: genuine leather, vinyl trim, faux fur lining, zipper, metal
• color: dark chocolate brown
• weight(unpackaged): 1 lbs 8 oz
• condition: VGVC
• measurements were taken with a flexible tape measure. The insole length was taken along the interior footbed, all other measurements were taken from the exterior.
• insole length: 9.75"
• toe width: 4"
• arch over instep: 7"
• ankle circumference: 12.5"
• opening circumference: 12.5"
• heel height: 1.5"
• total height: 9"
• 1" = 2.54cm
• marked size: 8 0 WW
* suggested fit: 8 - 8.5 wide
* marked size or recommendations on fit may differ from the label or your expectations of that size. The best way to determine the fit of footwear is to compare the measurements provided against a similar pair of boots or shoes that fit you well and consider any wiggle room needed or if you’ll be wearing socks etc.
• orders are sent within 48 hours of purchase, Monday – Friday, via USPS Priority Mail, or Etsy’s Global Shipping Program. Upgrades are always available and combined orders are shipped at a discounted rate.
• USA orders arrive within 2-6 business days. International orders arrive within 10-20 days on average. VAT is not collected or paid by KCO and rates vary by location.
• every order includes complimentary insurance and tracking numbers.
• store policies regarding returns, refunds, restocking fees, layaway, international VAT and more can be found within the FAQ section of the shop.
Get in touch if you have questions about these shoes or anything else in the shop…I’d love to hear from you!
owner, curator, photographer, vintage obsessed human
Fidalgo Island, WA, USA
See more from our curated collection of one of a kind vintage clothing and shoes…