If you love sparkly pink things like me, you'll adore this dress with all of your huge heart! Super elegant and glamorous sparkling silver lurex thread and pink knit fully lined in a lightweight pink satin. The material has a great weight and is high quality...not a thin slinky mesh, this is thick vintage knit like you know and love...Mockneck collar with long, straight, column silhouette. Metal back zip with two hook-loops at the back of the neckline. Back slit at the bottom hem. See the one imperfection on this gorgeous dress...there is a mend on the lower half of the dress in the back as shown. Not terribly noticeable when worn and in movement....all they will see is the way you sparkle!
Shop with confidence! KCO Vintage has been on Etsy since 2012 and has thousands of happy customers from all over the world.
I ship orders quickly, safely, and use recyclable, biodegradable, reusable, vintage or deadstock packaging.
Our vintage clothing has been carefully inspected top to bottom, inside and out, then gently hand washed or dry cleaned if the garment permits.
Any imperfections found or repairs made will be disclosed.
Keep scrolling for more details and measurements and reach out if there’s anything I can do for you 🖤
• designer: no labels
• made in n/a
• fabric: n/a - likely acrylic + lurex knit shell, lightweight satin lining
• condition: VGVC - one mend at the back of the dress as shown...otherwise gorgeous in every way!
* label size: no label, see measurements below...
* label sizes on vintage clothing may differ quite a bit from modern expectations. The best way to determine the fit of vintage clothing is to compare the measurements below against a similar item.
• the model is 5’11”(182.88cm) tall with a 33” (83.8cm) bust, 25” (63.5cm) waist, and 34” (86.4cm) hips.
• orders are sent within 48 hours of purchase, Monday-Friday, via USPS First Class or Priority Mail for domestic orders, USPS First Class International Mail, Priority International Mail, or Etsy’s Global Shipping Program. International shipping prices are based on the actual weight, service selected, and destination. Yes, these shipping costs are grotesquely expensive but our overlords insist it’s just the cost of doing business. If you need something expedited upgrades are always available during checkout and multiple items receive a largely discounted shipping rate on international orders.
• every order includes complimentary insurance and tracking numbers. International tracking reliability and update frequency may vary depending on location and service availability.
• USA orders arrive within 2-6 business days. International orders typically arrive within 10-20 days, but may vary depending on customs processing, weather, or holiday delays.
• VAT is not collected or paid by KCO VINTAGE, but there are times where Etsy Inc collects and remits VAT on your behalf. You will see specific details of this in your cart during checkout.
• further details on our store policies regarding returns, refunds, restocking fees, layaway, and more can be found within the FAQ section of the shop.
All that being said…I am confident my vintage wares and customer service will exceed your expectations. I’m so happy you’re here and want you to know that have the highest standards for quality and kindness, I truly appreciate you, I and I’m 100% at your service from beginning to end!
owner, curator, photographer, vintage obsessed human
Fidalgo Island, WA, USA