Hit up the disco in true 1970s style with this glamorous black and silver starburst glitter wrap dress. The fabric is soft, very thin and stretchy, kind of like a slip. Nonadjustable spaghetti straps, attached thin ties at the waist that slip through a hole in the side seam and secure together in back. Unlined. The sexy neckline is sure to show off your physical assets. I hand washed and hung this up to dry. There are no flaws, holes or stains discovered. Time to celebrate life!
• exclusively for you: https://www.kcovintage.com
• accessible to all: https://www.kcovintage.etsy.com
• designer: Billy Jack for Her
• era: 1970s
• origin: USA
• fabric: thin stretchy lightweight polyester with glitter
• color: black, silver
• care: gently hand wash and hang up to air dry
• condition: excellent vintage - clean and ready to wear!
* recommended women's size: XS / SMALL / 4-6
• measurements were taken with the garment laid flat - bust, waist and hips are doubled to represent approximate circumference.
• bust: this measurement varies a bit +/- 32" due to the design and how loose or tight you tie it up at your side. I'd say it's fine for up to 37" bust and below
• waist: 27" - also adjustable
• hips: 36"
• total length(top of strap to bottom hem): 42"
• 1" = 2.54cm
* size recommendations may differ from the label or your expectations of that size. The best way to determine the fit of vintage clothing is to compare the measurements provided against a similar item that fits you well and consider any wiggle room needed for comfort or layering.
• the model is 5'8" tall with a 36” bust, 27” waist, and 36” hips and typically wears US size small or medium.
• orders are sent within 48 hours of purchase, Monday – Friday, via USPS First Class or Priority Mail.
• all orders include complimentary insurance and tracking numbers. Tracking reliability varies when en route to some international destinations.
• USA orders arrive within 2-6 business days. International orders arrive within 10-20 days on average.
• store policies regarding returns, refunds, restocking fees, layaway, international VAT and more can be found within the FAQ section of the shop. Please agree to these policies prior to purchase. Your complete satisfaction is of utmost importance to me.
• please feel welcome to message me any time, with any questions, I'm always here and happy to assist you!
owner, curator, photographer, vintage obsessed human
Fidalgo Island, WA, USA