No ski trip is complete without heading back to the lodge and relaxing the day away in a hot tub amongst the snow covered pines...bring on the compliments in this super unique ski themed one piece suit. Blue and white Vail winter scene with scoop neck and deep scoop back, somewhat high cut legs with nice rear coverage. Soft tan mesh partial lining. The Cotton Lycra fabric works as a swimsuit, bodysuit, tank top, whatever you want. Has that "washed several times look" but I wouldn't go so far to say it's faded in any way. All the elastic is springy as can be and there are no holes or stains anywhere. This has been cleaned for you and is all ready for some fun no matter the season!
• designer: no label other than fabric tag
• era: I can barely make it out, but I think the tiny print says 1989
• origin: USA
• fabric: cotton lycra
• color: blues, white
• care: hand wash in cold water, always rinse after swimming in pools or ocean
• condition: excellent vintage
* recommended women's size: XS / Small
• measurements were taken with the garment laid flat with bust, waist and hips doubled to represent approximate circumference.
• bust: 30-36" / 76.2-91.4cm
• waist: 23-30" / 58.4-76.2cm
• hips: 26-34" / 66-86.4cm
• total length: 24" / 61cm
• 1" = 2.54cm
* size recommendations may differ from the label or your expectations of that size. The best way to determine the fit of vintage clothing is to compare the measurements provided against a similar item that fits you well and consider any wiggle room needed for comfort or layering.
• the model is 6’ tall with a 32” bust, 25” waist, and 35” hips.
• orders are sent within 48 hours of purchase, Monday – Friday, via USPS First Class or Priority Mail.
• USA orders arrive within 2-6 business days. International orders arrive within 10-20 days on average.
• every order includes complimentary insurance and tracking numbers.
• store policies regarding returns, refunds, restocking fees, layaway, international VAT and more can be found within the FAQ section of the shop. Please agree to these policies prior to purchase.
Your complete satisfaction is of utmost importance to me so please reach out any time!
owner, curator, photographer, vintage obsessed human
Fidalgo Island, WA, USA