1990s vintage nearly new brown genuine leather lace up ankle boots with sturdy and smooth man made sole and chunky mid high block heel. Lined in a thin mesh fabric, smooth faux leather insole. The leather uppers are stiff and sturdy and don't flex much but they appear unworn so they just need a bit of breaking in. They are marked wide, but I don't find them overly wide and doubt you will either. I think due to this wide marking, I think it's safe to say these would also fit one half size up (8.5). VERY little wear, seem to have been tried on, maybe worn once indoors? Awesome boots all around!
KCO VINTAGE is a verified and trusted American source of wearable self expression since 2012. Shop here on Etsy www.kcovintage.etsy.com or from our website, www.kcovintage.com.
Orders ship quickly, safely, and always with love 🖤
Boots and shoes have been carefully inspected, cleaned and disinfected, then photographed, measured, and described in detail.
The footwear you see in the photos is the exact pair you will receive… this is the only pair, so make them yours!
• designer: Classique
• era: 1990s
• material: genuine leather upper, man made sole and heel
• weight(unpackaged): 1 lbs 10 oz
• condition: like new!
• measurements were taken with a flexible tape measure. The insole length was taken along the interior footbed, all other measurements were taken from the exterior.
• insole length: 9.75"
• toe width: 3.5"
• arch over instep: 6"
• ankle circumference: 12" - adjustable with laces
• opening circumference: 11" - adjustable with laces
• platform height: .25"
• heel height: 1.5"
• total height: 7.25"
• 1" = 2.54cm
• marked size: 8 W
* suggested fit: 8 wide or 8.5
* marked size or recommendations on fit may differ from the label or your expectations of that size. The best way to determine the fit of footwear is to compare the measurements provided against a similar pair of boots or shoes that fit you well and consider any wiggle room needed or if you’ll be wearing socks etc.
• orders are sent within 48 hours of purchase, Monday – Friday, via USPS Priority Mail, or Etsy’s Global Shipping Program. Upgrades are always available and combined orders are shipped at a discounted rate.
• USA orders arrive within 2-6 business days. International orders arrive within 10-20 days on average. VAT is not collected or paid by KCO and rates vary by location.
• every order includes complimentary insurance and tracking numbers.
• store policies regarding returns, refunds, restocking fees, layaway, international VAT and more can be found within the FAQ section of the shop.
Get in touch if you have questions about these shoes or anything else in the shop…I’d love to hear from you!
owner, curator, photographer, vintage obsessed human
Fidalgo Island, WA, USA
See more from our curated collection of one of a kind vintage clothing and shoes…