1990s vintage slinky stretchy black mid length skirt. Elastic waistband, back slit, unlined, slips on. Wear this with anything and everything, it's about as versatile as it gets!
This has been gently hand washed in cold water with vegan hypoallergenic detergent then hung up to air dry. It’s in excellent vintage condition.
I ship orders quickly and safely and use recyclable, reusable, re-used, or biodegradable packaging. I find many interesting things while hunting and gathering and can’t wait to share them with you!
Keep scrolling for more details on this vintage gem and please reach out if there’s anything I can do for you 🖤
• designer: Softwear
• era: 1990s
• origin: USA
• fabric: rayon polyester
• color: black
• care: hand wash in cold water, hang up to air dry. Or machine wash in cold water and tumble on low
• condition: EVC
• measurements were taken with the garment laid flat. Bust, waist and hips are doubled to represent approximate circumference.
• waist: 27-34" / 68.6-86.4cm
• hips: 38-42-96.5-106.7" / cm
• total length: 32" / 81.3cm
• 1" = 2.54cm
* recommended size: MEDIUM
* size recommendations may differ from the label or your expectations of that size. The best way to determine the fit of vintage clothing is to compare the measurements provided against a similar item that fits you well and consider any wiggle room needed for comfort or layering.
• the model is 6’(182.88cm) tall with a 33” (83.8cm) bust, 25” (63.5cm) waist, and 34” (86.4cm) hips.
• orders are sent within 48 hours of purchase, Monday – Friday, via USPS First Class Mail, USPS Priority Mail, or Etsy’s Global Shipping Program. Upgrades are always available and combined orders are shipped at a discounted rate.
• USA orders arrive within 2-6 business days. International orders arrive within 10-20 days on average. VAT is not collected or paid by KCO.
• every order includes complimentary insurance and tracking numbers.
• store policies regarding returns, refunds, restocking fees, layaway, international VAT and more can be found within the FAQ section of the shop. Please agree to these policies prior to purchase and send a message if you need further assistance with anything at all...
I am 100% at your service and consider it a great honor!
owner, curator, photographer, vintage obsessed human
Fidalgo Island, WA, USA