1980s vintage pure lavender boxy lavender top with painted abstract, flora and bowtie-esque shapes throughout. Loose, casual silhouette, midweight linen, wrinkles easily, unlined, no stretch, slips on overhead. No flaws, cleaned and ready for you.
• designer: Play by Alegre
• era: 1980s
• origin: San Diego CA USA
• fabric: 100% linen
• color: lavender, blue, green, off white
• care: gently hand wash in cold water, hang up to air dry away from sunlight
• condition: flawless!
* all measurements taken while flat - bust, waist and hips are doubled.
• shoulder width: 18"
• sleeve length: 8"
• bust: 42"
• waist: 42"
• total length: 24"
• 1" = 2.54cm
• recommended women's size: medium / 10
• size recommendations may differ from the label. The best way to determine the fit of vintage clothing is to compare the measurements against a similar item.
• the model is 5'8" tall with a 36” bust, 27” waist, and 36” hips.
• additional information including important policies regarding shipping, returns, restocking fees, international VAT and more can be found in the FAQ section. Please read and agree to these policies prior to purchase.
• message me any time if you need further assistance. I'm always happy to help make sure this is exactly what you’re looking for!
Thank you for visiting KCO VINTAGE!
KCO VTG owner, curator, photographer, vintage obsessed human
Fidalgo Island, WA, USA