1980s vintage insulated black leather winter boots by Santana Canada. Genuine leather uppers with a slight slouch around the ankles, grippy black rubber sole and stacked block heel. No zippers, these pull on. Depending on your height they come up to the mid calves or below the knee. The lining is similar to a short pile, soft, corduroy, cozy but not super thick. There is leather trim about 4" along the interior collar with the warm liner extending down the shaft, around the toes, as well as the insole. There is some wear to the bottom back of the heels as shown, nothing serious. The uppers are in great condition with a few minor and normal scuffs. The insides are totally clean with no wear. A very comfortable, well made boot.
Purchase with confidence! KCO Vintage has been a trusted source for wearable self expression since 2012.
Boots and shoes have been carefully inspected, cleaned and disinfected, then photographed, described, and measured in detail. Orders are sent within 24-48 hours and packaged with care.
The footwear you see in the photos is the exact pair you will receive…there’s only one pair, so make them yours!
• designer: SANTANA CANADA
• era: 1980s
• origin: CANADA
• fabric: LEATHER UPPER, RUBBER SOLE, MAN MADE HEEL, MAN MADE INTERIOR
• color: BLACK
• condition: EXCELLENT PRE-OWNED - MINIMAL WEAR - SEE PICS - HIGH QUALITY AND COMFY
• measurements were taken with a flexible tape measure. The insole length was taken on the interior, all other measurements were taken from the exterior.
• insole length: 10"
• toe width: 3.5"
• arch over toes 6"
• ankle circumference: 12"
• mid calf circumference: 14"
• opening circumference: 16"
• platform height: .5"
• heel height: 1.25"
• total height: 15.5"
• 1" = 2.54cm
• marked size: 90M 664
* suggested fit: USA size 8, maybe up to 8.5 with a thin sock
* size recommendations may differ from the label or your expectations of that size. The best way to determine the fit of footwear is to compare the measurements provided against a similar item that fits you well and consider any wiggle room needed or if you’ll be wearing socks etc.
• orders are sent within 48 hours of purchase, Monday – Friday, via USPS Priority Mail, or Etsy’s Global Shipping Program. Upgrades are always available and combined orders are shipped at a discounted rate.
• USA orders arrive within 2-6 business days. International orders arrive within 10-20 days on average. VAT is not collected or paid by KCO.
• every order includes complimentary insurance and tracking numbers.
• store policies regarding returns, refunds, restocking fees, layaway, international VAT and more can be found within the FAQ section of the shop.
Get in touch if you have questions about these shoes or anything else in the shop…I’d love to hear from you!🖤
owner, curator, photographer, vintage obsessed human
Fidalgo Island, WA, USA
See more from our extensive collection of one of a kind vintage clothing and shoes…