1970s vintage red, green and gold Manala print caftan style maxi dress with billowy wide sleeves, wide front yoke with gathers beneath the empire bust, notched v-neckline, unlined, no elastic or stretch. Silky and lightweight with a slight shine throughout. In very good condition with just a few minor and unnoticeable snags in the fabric-too small to even capture with the camera. Easy to wear for summers spent poolside or for casual warm days lounging around the house. Freshly cleaned and ready to wear for your convenience and pleasure!
• designer: unknown-missing all labels
• era: 1970s
• origin: unknown
• fabric: silky thin polyester
• color: red, gold, green, white
• care: gently hand wash in cold water, hang up to air dry away from sunlight
• condition: excellent vintage! no noticeable issues or damage
* all measurements taken while flat - bust, waist and hips are doubled.
• shoulder width: 19"
• sleeve length: 11"
• bust: 36"
• waist: 40"
• hips: 50"
• total length: 52.5"
• 1" = 2.54cm
• recommended women's size: small
• size recommendations may differ from the label. The best way to determine the fit of vintage clothing is to compare the measurements against a similar item.
• the model is 5'8" tall with a 36” bust, 27” waist, and 36” hips.
• policies regarding shipping, returns, restocking fees and more can be found in the FAQ section. Please read and agree to these policies prior to purchase.
• message me any time if you need further assistance. I'm always happy to help make sure this is exactly what you’re looking for!
Thank you for visiting KCO VINTAGE!
KCO VTG owner, curator, photographer, vintage obsessed human
Fidalgo Island, WA, USA