1980s vintage purple, blue, red, green and white tropical floral print caftan lounge dress with partial front zipper closure, single pocket at the side seam, and an easy and free silhouette perfect for lounging or working while stuck at home. Unlined, thin, but not too thin polyester fabric with nice stretch and softness. The fabric has a subtle glow to it which makes it extra pretty!
• designer: no labels
• era: 1980s
• origin: unknown
• fabric: polyester - soft stretchy thin but not TOO thin...subtle sheen
• color: purple, red
• care: gently hand wash in cold water, hang up to air dry away from sunlight
• condition: good-no holes or stains but there are several little snags in the material centralized around the midsection from the waist upward
* all measurements taken flat - bust, waist and hips are doubled.
• width across the top from sleeve cuff to cuff: 36"
• armhole opening circ: 22"
• bust: 52"
• waist: 56"
• hips: 58"
• total length: 50"
• 1" = 2.54cm
• recommended women's size: looks great on all sizes up to 2X
• size recommendations may differ from the label or your expectations of that size. The best way to determine the fit of vintage clothing is to compare the measurements against a similar item that fits you well.
• the model is 5'8" tall with a 36” bust, 27” waist, and 36” hips and typically wears US size small or medium.
• additional information including important policies regarding shipping, returns, restocking fees, international VAT and more can be found in the FAQ section. Please read through and agree to these policies prior to purchase.
• message me any time if you need further assistance. I'm always happy to help make sure this is exactly what you’re looking for!
Thank you for visiting KCO VINTAGE!
KCO VTG owner, curator, photographer, vintage obsessed human
Fidalgo Island, WA, USA