OMG the legs on this jumpsuit are so wide, so flowy, so incredibly dreamy!
Known for colorfully wild patterns, David Brown really outdid himself with this epic jumpsuit.
Silky satin floral jacquard in pink, light blue, turquoise, pale yellow and black.
The fabric is lightweight and opaque, not stretchy, and has a gorgeous drape and movement.
High neckline, lots of room in the bust thanks to the seamless dolman sleeves, slightly gathered elastic waistline with thread belt loops and matching tie belt.
Two pockets hidden within the hip side seams.
Center back nylon zipper closure.
The colors are gorgeous, the subtle sheen of the jacquard, the flowy fit...you will experience pure unbridled joy when you see it in person.
Be sure to view the measurements as this is very long in length...get your tallest platforms ready and prepare to turn heads!
• all clothing has been meticulously inspected and carefully cleaned.
• photos and descriptions will detail any imperfections, mends, or unusual features discovered.
• your order will ship quickly, thoughtfully, with tracking and good vibes included free of charge 🖤
KCO VINTAGE is a trusted American source of vintage clothing and shoes since 2012.
Shop www.kcovintage.etsy.com or www.kcovintage.com for specials and promotions…
• maker/designer: David Brown California
• era: 1980s
• origin: USA of imported fabric
• material: silky satin jacquard polyester
• weight (unpackaged): 15 oz
• color: pink, blue, turquoise, pale yellow, black
• condition: excellent, beautiful, nearly perfect! The elastic in the waist has lost about half of its stretch, the sleeve cuffs are gathered but they don't stretch. Totally fine wearing as-is or replace the elastic if you want more spring at the waist.
* label size: L
• notes on size: this is very roomy in all ways and is also VERY long.
* the label size on vintage clothing may differ from your expectations of how that size typically fits. The best way to determine fit is to compare the measurements provided below with a similar item that fits you well. Our measurements were taken while the garment was laid flat with the bust, waist, and hips doubled to represent circumference…
• inseam: 28" (low set crotch)
• front rise: 15"
• dolman sleeve length-edge of neckline to cuff: 25"
• bust: 54" / free
• waist: 40" - 44"
• hips: 60"
• total length: 62"
• the model is 5'8" tall, with a 36” bust, 26” waist, and 36” hips.
• 1" = 2.54cm
• the clothing you see in the photos is the exact item you will receive. Vintage clothing is individually sourced so we have only one of each item in the size listed.
• orders are sent within 24-48 hours of purchase, Monday – Friday, via USPS First Class Mail, Priority Mail, or Etsy’s Global Shipping Program. Expedited shipping options are available at checkout and multiple items are shipped at a discounted rate.
• USA orders arrive within 2-6 business days. International orders arrive within 10-20 days on average. VAT is not collected or paid by KCO but Etsy may collect and remit VAT on your behalf. Collection and rates vary per location.
• all orders include complimentary insurance and a tracking number. You will receive an email confirmation when your order has been sent.
• store policies regarding returns, refunds, restocking fees, layaway, international VAT and more can be found within the FAQ section of the shop.
🖤 My goal is to inspire creative self expression while exceeding your expectations on every level…send a message if you have any questions, I’m here, and I love to help! 🖤
owner, curator, photographer, vintage obsessed human
Anacortes Washington, USA