Late 1990s vintage medium brown genuine leather above ankle boots with very dark brown/black gum rubber platform sole and chunky high block heel. Interior size zipper closure, lined in a mesh fabric with man made leather like insole. These are well made, super comfortable to walk in thanks to the rubber and thick, flexible leather, and most of the cosmetic wear seems to have come from knocking around in improper storage, not from excessive wear.
• designer: ALDO
• era: late 90s
• material: genuine leather upper, heavy gum rubber sole
• color: warm medium brown upper, very dark brown/black sole
• condition: light cosmetic surface scuffs throughout as shown - no deep scratches or other serious wear - interior is clean and looks minimally worn - I think most of the scuffs came from storage and not from wear
• All footwear is thoroughly cleaned inside and out prior to photographing and will be wrapped and shipped with care.
• Vintage footwear may require special consideration when wearing. Weakening of old construction materials or glue bonds may result in separation of soles or degradation of other materials. This is especially an issue to consider with non-leather goods and man made sole and heel materials. DIY maintenance and repair should be expected at some point and this is true with all footwear. I try to sell high quality footwear that will last, but cannot guarantee the stability of materials once worn.
• message me any time if you need additional information, measurements, or further assistance with sizing. I'm always happy to help make sure this is exactly what you’re looking for!
SHIPPING AND RETURNS
• shipping is free within the USA via USPS and includes tracking. I will send your order within 1-2 business days and your package will arrive within 2-5 business days depending on the shipping service selected. I package every order with the utmost care and consideration.
• international shipping rates are calculated based on weight and location and while they are expensive, I always offer the lowest rates possible within the USPS system. Most overseas orders arrive between 10-20 business days, but can take longer depending on customs or other issues outside of our control. Tracking is included to most international locations and insurance is complimentary. Please note that this purchase does NOT include VAT, customs fees, or other import taxes. It's best to be familiar with your country's import laws and rates to avoid any surprise charges.
• returns are accepted for refunds minus a 10% re-stocking fee when the following applies:
* the package is shipped 7 days or fewer from the date you received it. (30 days or less for international orders)
* the item is in the same condition as originally sent (clean, unaltered, unworn, no odors, damage etc)
* the pink KCO tag is still attached
*if this pink tag is removed it will be assumed the item was worn out and a 35% fee will be deducted from your refund. “Wear and return” practices are wasteful and highly discouraged.
Please send returns to the same address on your package or message me if you need it again. Your refund will be issued within 48 hours of arrival back to me. KCO does not pay for or refund any return shipping expenses.
KCO is not financially responsible for late delivery if shipped on time, nor for lost packages when tracking is provided. A late package is extremely rare and I have never had a package go missing. You will always be sent a valid tracking number and rest assured I will do my best to assist you resolve any delivery issue related to USPS.
ABOUT KCO VINTAGE
Based in Anacortes WA, USA, I have been a trusted and reliable online seller since 2012. I consider it a great honor to be your digital personal shopper and I’m fully dedicated to providing you with exceptional customer service from beginning to end. I thoroughly inspect each item and do my absolute best describing all details so you can feel confident in your purchase. I live and work in a 100% smoke-free environment and all clothing will arrive clean and in ready to wear condition. I value transparency, communication and truly enjoy sharing all that is special about every item I sell. I take high quality photographs in order to most accurately show you the colors, details and features...what you see in these photos is the exact item you will receive!
I seek pieces that are inherently special, unusually beautiful, and feature an aesthetic that fully expresses individuality and creativity. I hope you find something special here you can love for a lifetime.
Thank you so much for visiting KCO VINTAGE, I really look forward to working with you!
Owner, Curator, Photographer, Vintage Obsessed Human