Super chunky 1990s warm brown tone faux leather slingback clog with rugged tread brown rubber platform sole and high block heel. Adjustable side buckle, round laces, risen topstitching, faux leather interior. A couple of minor scuffs and one dent in the side of the tow area as shown in the photos. Please be aware this kind of faux leather does tend to crack or flake with wear on some 1990s shoes of this style. So far these look great so keep them clean and moisturized and that should help prolong their life. Such an awesome silhouette, you'll love these!
• designer: LEI
• era: 1990s / y2k
• material: all man made
• color: warm brown
• condition: excellent vintage - minimal wear - clean and adorable
• women's USA size: 8
• interior length, front to back: 9.5"
• interior width flat across ball of foot: 3.25"
• platform height: 1.25"
• heel height: 3.75"
• 1" = 2.54cm
• vintage footwear may be sized differently from what you are used to wearing. The best way to determine if this size will fit is to measure a similar boot or shoe using a flexible tape measure and compare your numbers to the measurements provided. Translation charts into European sizes etc. can be found online but they do vary per source. It’s always best to use measurements to confirm size and fit. The model typically wears USA size 8 and has a 9.5” long foot.
• KCO VINTAGE footwear is cleaned inside and out prior to photographing. Footwear is well wrapped, protected and shipped with care so your shoes arrive in beautiful condition and are ready to wear.
• important information and policies regarding shipping, returns, restocking fees, international VAT and more can be found in the FAQ section. Please read and agree to these policies prior to purchase.
• message me any time if you need further assistance. I'm always happy to help make sure this is exactly what you’re looking for!
Thank you for visiting KCO VINTAGE!
KCO VTG owner, curator, photographer, vintage obsessed human
Fidalgo Island, WA, USA