Vintage woven dusky berry red leather slingback sandals with short block heel. Elastic at the backs of the heels, squared toes, short block heel, leather sole.
• designer: Sesto Meucci
• era: late 80s / early 90s
• origin: Italy
• material: all leather, elastic slingback strap
• color: dusky berry red
• condition: good - minimal wear - scuffed beneath sole as shown
• US: 8.5
• UK: 6.5
• EUR: 39
• interior length, front to back: 9.75"
• interior width across ball of foot: 3.5"
• heel height: 1.25"
• 1" = 2.54cm
• vintage footwear may be sized differently from what you are used to wearing. The best way to determine if this size will fit is to measure a similar boot or shoe using a flexible tape measure and compare your numbers to the provided measurements below. Size conversions are provided for general reference and may differ between brands and eras. The model typically wears size US 8 and has a 9.5” long foot.
• KCO VINTAGE footwear is cleaned inside and out prior to photographing. Footwear is well wrapped, protected and shipped with care so your shoes arrive in beautiful condition and are ready to wear.
• important information and policies regarding shipping, returns, restocking fees, international VAT and more can be found in the FAQ section. Please read and agree to these policies prior to purchase.
• message me any time if you need further assistance. I'm always happy to help make sure this is exactly what you’re looking for!
Thank you for visiting KCO VINTAGE!
KCO VTG owner, curator, photographer, vintage obsessed human
Fidalgo Island, WA, USA