Seriously cool, incredibly comfortable and well made dark shiny brown leather tall boots with brown sturdy rubber platform sole and heel, brown suede accents, soft textile interior. These boots don't have zippers, they just pull up and on. Super clean inside and out and they show little to no wear. You will adore these now and for years to come...
• designer: Paul Green München
• era: 1990s
• made in Germany / Austria
• materials: unmarked but I am quite sure these are leather or have leather parts (especially the suede trim) man made rubber sole and heel, fabric interior
• color: dark brown
• condition: excellent - like new but vintage is ALWAYS better!
• marked size UK: 5.5* / fits USA size 8, maybe 8.5. I wear size 8 and they fit perfectly with a bit of wiggle room
* the marked size may differ from your expectations as sizing varies between brands and eras. The best way to determine the fit of vintage footwear is to compare the measurements provided against a similar pair of boots or shoes that fit you well. Knowing the length of your foot and what kind of room it needs to be comfy is also helpful.
• all KCO VINTAGE footwear is cleaned inside and out so you can wear them straight out of the box. I always pack with care and consideration and wrap footwear in tissue paper and bubble wrap to avoid rubbing or creasing on their journey to you.
• nearly all of our shipping materials are recycled, recyclable, reusable or biodegradable.
• orders are sent within 48 hours of purchase, Monday – Friday, via USPS Priority Mail for domestic orders, and USPS First Class Mail for international orders.
• domestic orders arrive within 2-6 business days, international orders arrive within 10-20 days on average.
• complimentary insurance and tracking is included in your purchase.
• store policies regarding returns, refunds, restocking fees, layaway, international VAT and more can be found within the FAQ section of the store. Please read and agree to these policies prior to purchase, especially if you are ordering from outside of the USA.
• please feel welcome to message me any time, I'm always here and happy to assist you!
owner, curator, photographer, vintage obsessed human
Fidalgo Island, WA, USA