Amazing 1970s true vintage tan leather and wood platform sandals with super tall block heel and compressed rubbery cork-like sole layer. Adjustable side buckle, sturdy leather interior, very little wear on these beautiful vintage sandals. Sure to be the first pair you reach for from here on out!
• designer: Quali Craft
• era: 1970s
• made in Brazil
• materials: leather upper, wood sole and heel, man made other
• color: tan, brown, beige
• condition: excellent, clean, well made
• marked size USA: 8B*
• interior length: 9.75"
• toe width (arched up and over from the outside): 6.5"
• toe width (flat across insole): 3"
• sole/platform height: 1"
• heel height: 4.5"
• 1" = 2.54cm
* the marked size may differ from your expectations as sizing varies between brands and eras. The best way to determine the fit of vintage footwear is to compare the measurements provided against a similar pair of boots or shoes that fit you well.
• all KCO VINTAGE footwear is cleaned inside and out prior to photographing.
• footwear is carefully wrapped and sent within 48 hours of purchase, Monday – Friday, via USPS Priority Mail.
• orders include complimentary insurance and tracking numbers within the USA and to most countries.
• USA orders arrive within 2-6 business days. International orders arrive within 10-20 days on average.
• store policies regarding returns, refunds, restocking fees, layaway, international VAT and more can be found within the FAQ section of the store. Please agree to these policies prior to purchase and get in touch if you have any questions.
• please feel welcome to message me any time, I'm always here and happy to assist you!
owner, curator, photographer, vintage obsessed human
Fidalgo Island, WA, USA