Super cool 1970s vintage Famolare rubber platform brown leather sandals with the cutest tiny antique bicycles imprinted on the sole. These are heavy and well made with a cushion insole and thick, supple, very broken in genuine leather in dark brown with patina throughout. Brassy metal buckles and stud details. There is wear and discoloration throughout as can be seen, I tried to remove it from the sole best I could but it was very stubborn and seems to be an ingrained stain at this point. They look great on, are structurally very sound, and it's hard to get better than rocking true 70s vintage from Italy!
KCO VINTAGE is a verified and trusted American source of women’s vintage clothing and shoes since 2012. Orders ship quickly, safely, and always with love 🖤
Shop here on Etsy www.kcovintage.etsy.com or from our website www.kcovintage.com.
All footwear has been carefully inspected, thoroughly cleaned, photographed, measured, and described in detail…if I can get them on(I wear size 8-8.5), I walk around and film it so you can see how they look and behave when worn. I LOVE vintage shoes and know you will too!
• designer: Famolare
• era: 1970s
• origin: Italy
• material: leather, rubber sole
• color: dark brown, beige
• weight(unpackaged): 1 lbs 10 oz
• condition: good with wear
* marked size: 29 imprinted on the insole, I suggest per the measurements they fit as USA size 6.5 - 7
* the marked size on vintage footwear may differ from your expectations of that size. The best way to determine fit is to compare the measurements below against a similar pair of boots or shoes that fit you well. Consider any wiggle room needed for socks, custom insoles etc.
• insole length: 9.25"
• toe width flat across insole at the widest point: 3.25"
• arch over instep: 5"
• sole / platform height: 1"
• heel height: 1.5"
• 1" = 2.54cm
• the footwear you see in the photos is the exact pair you will receive… this is the only pair, so make them yours before they are gone forever…
• orders are sent within 48 hours of purchase, Monday – Friday, via USPS Priority Mail, or Etsy’s Global Shipping Program. Upgrades are always available and combined orders are shipped at a discounted rate.
• USA orders arrive within 2-6 business days. International orders arrive within 10-20 days on average. VAT is not collected or paid by KCO and rates vary by location.
• every order includes complimentary insurance and tracking numbers.
• store policies regarding returns, refunds, restocking fees, layaway, international VAT and more can be found within the FAQ section of the shop.
Get in touch if you have questions about these shoes or anything else in the shop…I’d love to hear from you!
owner, curator, photographer, vintage obsessed human
Fidalgo Island, WA, USA
See more from our curated collection of one of a kind vintage clothing and shoes…