The coolest sandals in nearly new condition! Strappy red, yellow, green, blue and white faux leather with gold tone metal O-ring and adjustable side buckle. Tan man made leather interior and smooth sturdy sole. Minimal signs of previous wear, a few gentle rubs here and here, maybe worn once or twice outdoors at the most. Perfectly clean and surprisingly comfortable!
• designer: Penaljo
• era: late 60s early 70s
• origin: USA
• material: all man made
• color: red, yellow, blue, green, white
• condition: excellent 9/10 vintage!
• women's USA size: 9.5 M (probably a bit on the narrow side if you're typically a size 9.5 so these should also work for size 9.
• interior length, front to back: 10"
• interior width flat across ball of foot: 3.15"
• platform height: .25"
• heel height: 3"
• 1" = 2.54cm
• vintage footwear may be sized differently from what you are used to wearing. The best way to determine if this size will fit is to measure a similar boot or shoe using a flexible tape measure and compare your numbers to the measurements provided. Translation charts into European sizes etc. can be found online but they do vary per source. It’s always best to use measurements to confirm size and fit. The model typically wears USA size 8 and has a 9.5” long foot.
• KCO VINTAGE footwear is cleaned inside and out prior to photographing. Footwear is well wrapped, protected and shipped with care so your shoes arrive in beautiful condition and are ready to wear.
• important information and policies regarding shipping, returns, restocking fees, international VAT and more can be found in the FAQ section. Please read and agree to these policies prior to purchase.
• message me any time if you need further assistance. I'm always happy to help make sure this is exactly what you’re looking for!
Thank you for visiting KCO VINTAGE!
KCO VTG owner, curator, photographer, vintage obsessed human
Fidalgo Island, WA, USA