1990s vintage warm tan genuine leather boots with man made sole and chunky stacked block heel. Interior side zipper closure, squared toes, mesh fabric interior. Some wear to the bottom of the sole and some marks on the toes as can be seen. All minimal..these look and feel great! Marked size 8 but run a bit big and can go up a half size...
• designer: BP
• era: 1990s
• made in Brazil
• materials: leather upper, man made sole
• color: warm tan / brown
• condition: very good vintage
• marked size USA: 8M* - can also fit up to 8.5
• interior length: 10.25"
• toe width (arched up and over from the outside): 4.75"
• ankle circumference: 10.75"
• top opening circumference: 10.5"
• sole/platform height: .25"
• heel height: 2.5"
• total height: 7.75"
• 1" = 2.54cm
* the marked size may differ from your expectations as sizing varies between brands and eras. The best way to determine the fit of vintage footwear is to compare the measurements provided against a similar pair of boots or shoes that fit you well.
• all KCO VINTAGE footwear is cleaned inside and out prior to photographing.
• footwear is carefully wrapped and sent within 48 hours of purchase, Monday – Friday, via USPS Priority Mail.
• orders include complimentary insurance and tracking numbers within the USA and to most countries.
• USA orders arrive within 2-6 business days. International orders arrive within 10-20 days on average.
• store policies regarding returns, refunds, restocking fees, layaway, international VAT and more can be found within the FAQ section of the store. Please agree to these policies prior to purchase and get in touch if you have any questions.
• please feel welcome to message me any time, I'm always here and happy to assist you!
owner, curator, photographer, vintage obsessed human
Fidalgo Island, WA, USA