Bada*s 1990s vintage black sturdy genuine leather biker boots with duel zipper closure, chunky black platform sole and block heel. Distressed but still super cool, sturdy, made for stylistas or ruffians alike, you'll love these boots and all they can do for you.
• designer: Harley Davidson
• era: 1990s
• origin: imported
• material: thick and sturdy genuine leather, solid rubber sole and heel
• color: black with silver tone metal zippers
• condition: distressed on the toes and light surface wear on the interior leather
• women's USA size: 5.5
• interior length, front to back: 8.9"
• interior width flat across ball of foot: 3"
• platform height: .8"
• heel height: 1.75"
• total height taken at the back of the heel: 7"
• opening circumference: 9.5"
• 1" = 2.54cm
• vintage footwear may be sized differently from what you are used to wearing. The best way to determine if this size will fit is to measure a similar boot or shoe using a flexible tape measure and compare your numbers to the measurements provided. Translation charts into European sizes etc. can be found online but they do vary per source. It’s always best to use measurements to confirm size and fit. The model typically wears USA size 8 and has a 9.5” long foot.
• KCO VINTAGE footwear is cleaned inside and out prior to photographing. Footwear is well wrapped, protected and shipped with care so your shoes arrive in beautiful condition and are ready to wear.
• important information and policies regarding shipping, returns, restocking fees, international VAT and more can be found in the FAQ section. Please read and agree to these policies prior to purchase.
• message me any time if you need further assistance. I'm always happy to help make sure this is exactly what you’re looking for!
Thank you for visiting KCO VINTAGE!
KCO VTG owner, curator, photographer, vintage obsessed human
Fidalgo Island, WA, USA