Insane 1990s-Y2K club kid/goth vintage black faux leather super chunky platform nearly knee high lace up boots with rubber high block heel and rugged tread sole. Tan faux suede interior, round toe, interior side zipper. You can adjust the calf width with the laces. As you can see and may be familiar with, faux leather from this brand and others like it tend to crack and flake and the backs of the heels are showing this wear as can be seen. Signs of fissures elsewhere throughout. These will continue to crack and flake with wear unfortunately. I am still selling them because the silhouette is so rad and hard to find. The cracking/flaking can be covered up a bit with black shoe polish or even black paint if you're extra crafty. It's truly too bad this brand used the material they did for the uppers because the overall style is SO badass! Cutting corners rarely pays off. Still awesome, and being sold as-is with the understanding the surface situation described below will more than ikely get worse with wear.
• designer: LEI
• era: 1990s
• origin: unlisted
• material: faux leather upper, rubber platform and heel
• color: black with tan topstitching
• condition: appear unworn but there are cracks and fissures
• women's USA size: 8.5 - 9 (unlisted so based on the fit on my feet and the measurements below)
• interior length, front to back: 9.75"
• interior width flat across ball of foot: 3.25"
• platform height: 1.25"
• heel height: 3.5"
• total height taken at the back of the heel: 16"
• top opening circumference: 12" - adjustable with laces
• mid calf circumference: 11" - adjustable with laces
• ankle circumference: 10" - adjustable with laces
• 1" = 2.54cm
• vintage footwear may be sized differently from what you are used to wearing. The best way to determine if this size will fit is to measure a similar boot or shoe using a flexible tape measure and compare your numbers to the measurements provided. Translation charts into European sizes etc. can be found online but they do vary per source. It’s always best to use measurements to confirm size and fit. The model typically wears USA size 8 and has a 9.5” long foot.
• KCO VINTAGE footwear is cleaned inside and out prior to photographing. Footwear is well wrapped, protected and shipped with care so your shoes arrive in beautiful condition and are ready to wear.
• important information and policies regarding shipping, returns, restocking fees, international VAT and more can be found in the FAQ section. Please read and agree to these policies prior to purchase.
• message me any time if you need further assistance. I'm always happy to help make sure this is exactly what you’re looking for!
Thank you for visiting KCO VINTAGE!
KCO VTG owner, curator, photographer, vintage obsessed human
Fidalgo Island, WA, USA