1990s / Y2K vintage shiny creamy yellow patent leather mid calf high go-go style boots with tapered toes and chunky low block heel. Leather interior, silver tone metal center back zipper closure with matching O-ring pull tab. Such cool boots, ready for all your Fall looks and styles!
• designer: Banana Republic
• era: 1990s / y2k
• origin: Italy
• material: patent leather upper, leather interior and sole, man made other
• color: yellow
• condition: very good-clean-some marks from storage, a few marks, scuffs, slight discolorations throughout as can be seen. The interiors are perfectly clean and appear unworn, soles show very little wear, I think most of the marks on these are from storage/age and not wear. So clean and lovely!
• women's USA size: 6.5 - could work for a size 7 narrow as well
• interior length, front to back: 9.75"
• interior width flat across ball of foot: 2.9"
• heel height: .75"
• total height taken at the back of the heel: 14"
• opening circumference: 14"
• 1" = 2.54cm
• vintage footwear may be sized differently from what you are used to wearing. The best way to determine if this size will fit is to measure a similar boot or shoe using a flexible tape measure and compare your numbers to the measurements provided. Translation charts into European sizes etc. can be found online but they do vary per source. It’s always best to use measurements to confirm size and fit. The model typically wears USA size 8 and has a 9.5” long foot.
• KCO VINTAGE footwear is cleaned inside and out prior to photographing. Footwear is well wrapped, protected and shipped with care so your shoes arrive in beautiful condition and are ready to wear.
• important information and policies regarding shipping, returns, restocking fees, international VAT and more can be found in the FAQ section. Please read and agree to these policies prior to purchase.
• message me any time if you need further assistance. I'm always happy to help make sure this is exactly what you’re looking for!
Thank you for visiting KCO VINTAGE!
KCO VTG owner, curator, photographer, vintage obsessed human
Fidalgo Island, WA, USA