Incredibly chic and futuristic, these vintage Balenciaga Paris off white shiny vinyl boots are knee high with tapered squared toes, platform, chunky white rubber block heel, leather sole, and interior silver tone metal zippers. White leather interior. The block heel appears originally white where other areas seem to have been painted on some point. This may or may not have been an original feature. I have touched up edges with white shoe polish and suggest doing so in the future to keep these looking crisp. The vinyl uppers are yellowed from age as can be seen, and there are several small and faint discolorations throughout as photographed. There is cracking at the flex points on the toes and back of heels but this doesn't appear to be a continuing issue-there is no flaking or running of the fissures. I have cleaned these inside and out and there are no odors or other offputting features. Zooming in on all the photos will show all of the details and when modeled and worn these really do look amazing. Incredibly well made, super rare true vintage. Please visit our website for more photos of these boots at kcovintage.com and please feel free to reach out if I can be of any assistance.
• designer: Balenciaga (stamped under sole) Balenciaga Paris (stamped on interior insole) • material: vinyl, leather, man made heel (no labels) • color: white sole, off white/yellowed uppers, silver tone zipper, white interior • origin: Italy
• label size: 41* • US: 10 • UK: 8 • EUR: 41 * Please refer to measurements below to confirm the size will be as you expect.
• insole/Interior length: 10.5" • outsole/exterior length: 10.5" • toe insole width: 3.25" • toe arch over top: 5.25" • platform height: .5" • heel height: 2" • total height: 18.5" • circ. around top edge opening: 14" • circ. around the widest point of the calf: 14" • circ. around the narrowest part of the ankle: 11"
• All KCO Vintage footwear is cleaned inside and out, wrapped and shipped with care.
• KCO Vintage is located in Washington State, USA. We are a 100% smoke-free environment.
• All orders ship within 1-2 business days via USPS Priority or First Class mail.
• USA orders will arrive within 2-5 business days.
• International orders will arrive within 10-20 business days on average.
• International orders may be subject to VAT, GST, and other import fees or taxes. KCO does not charge or collect these fees. Payment of any additional fees is the responsibility of the buyer. Please include your phone number within the order so it can be added to your customs form and assist with delivery.
• Visit our FAQ page for more information on returns, refunds, sizing, and please send a message with any questions, any time!
Curating collections of vintage clothing is my artistic passion and full time career. I am dedicated to providing you with exceptional outfits that express your individuality paired with excellent customer service you can trust. Every item has been meticulously inspected, thoroughly cleaned, and photographed in detail in order to give you all of the information needed to feel confident in your purchase.