1980s vintage chunky nubby knitted cardigan sweater in black, purple, blue and green. Oversized drapey silhouette with dropped shoulder seams and cuffs sleeves. The material tag is too faded to read but this is likely made of Acrylic, maybe with some wool and/or mohair fibers. It's on the lighter weight side, not super heavy and warm. Perfect for spring layering! The cardi is long in length with long shawl collar, hidden side seam pockets, no closures, and is unlined. This has been hand washed and hung up to dry. There are no holes or stains and the nubby / shagginess is more a characteristic of the fibers and knit than from wear but as you can see it has a distressed look to it overall.
• designer: Tony Lambert
• era: 1980s
• origin: unknown
• fabric: unknown for certain - acrylic or wool blend
• color: black, pink/purple, blue, green
• care: gently hand wash in cold water without excessive agitation, wring out water, hang up to air dry
• condition: very good vintage - no holes, stains or odors - freshly cleaned
* all measurements are taken flat - bust, waist and hips are doubled.
• shoulder width - seam to seam: 33"
• sleeve length: 15"
• bust: 60"
• waist: 54"
• total length: 38"
• 1" = 2.54cm
• recommended women's size: XL
• size recommendations may differ from the label or your expectations of that size. The best way to determine the fit of vintage clothing is to compare the measurements provided against a similar item that fits you well.
• the model is 5'8" tall with a 36” bust, 27” waist, and 36” hips and typically wears US size small or medium.
• orders are sent within 48 hours of purchase, Monday – Friday, via USPS First Class or Priority Mail.
• orders include complimentary insurance and tracking numbers within the USA and to most countries.
• USA orders arrive within 2-6 business days. International orders arrive within 10-20 days on average.
• store policies regarding returns, refunds, restocking fees, layaway, international VAT and more can be found within the FAQ section of the store. Please agree to these policies prior to purchase and get in touch if you have any questions.
• please feel welcome to message me any time, I'm always here and happy to assist you!
owner, curator, photographer, vintage obsessed human
Fidalgo Island, WA, USA