Cool and casual 1970s vintage faux suede cape jacket in a muted mottled beige fabric with acylic button closures down the center front and one at each side. Two large flap pockets. Fully lined in beige satin. Missing the top button and there is one long thin straight stain in the front side near the pocket that looks rusty and didn't lift upon washing. No other issues. This is on the lighter weight side, great for layering.
• designer: Ample Jacks
• era: 1970s
• origin: USA
• fabric: faux suede
• color: beige
• care: gently hand wash in cold water, hang up to air dry away from sunlight
• condition: good with issues noted and photographed
* all measurements taken flat - bust, waist and hips are doubled.
• shoulder width/sleeve (taken down the edge from neckline to outer cuff: 20"
• bust: 50"
• armhole circ. when buttoned: 27"
• total length: 36"
• 1" = 2.54cm
• recommended women's size: one size fits most
• size recommendations may differ from the label or your expectations of that size. The best way to determine the fit of vintage clothing is to compare the measurements against a similar item that fits you well.
• the model is 5'8" tall with a 36” bust, 27” waist, and 36” hips and typically wears US size small or medium.
• additional information including important policies regarding shipping, returns, restocking fees, international VAT and more can be found in the FAQ section. Please read through and agree to these policies prior to purchase.
• message me any time if you need further assistance. I'm always happy to help make sure this is exactly what you’re looking for!
Thank you for visiting KCO VINTAGE!
KCO VTG owner, curator, photographer, vintage obsessed human
Fidalgo Island, WA, USA