1950s-60s vintage woven cotton two piece shorts and top set
Light to midweight Cotton canvas fabric
Orange, reddish-pink and sienna brown colors with beige cotton interior lining
Bullet style bust, soft, no padding or structure, just lined and with pleats
The top features four buttons that secure the back
The shorts are high waisted with a solid, nonelastic waistband
Metal zipper and metal-tab closure
The shorts are fully lined with stretchy elastic gathered legs openings
No pockets or stretch other than shorts lining
This is clearly handmade (non-industrial style stitches/hems, the crotch seam is a quarter inch off but this won't be noticed when worn) overall was well done
The bottom of the top has a few imperfections as well as the shorts lining, see the last two photos for details.
Overall in very good vintage condition, no real issues or damage considering its age, very sexy and beckons your inner bombshell be released!
• designer: n/a - handmade
• era: 1950s - early 60s
• origin: unknown
• fabric: unlisted, feels like a cotton or cotton-blend canvas
• color: orange, reddish-pink and sienna brown
• care: gently hand wash in cold water, hang up to air dry away from sunlight
* all measurements taken flat - bust, waist and hips are doubled.
• bottom edge circumference of top when buttoned closed: 28"
• bust-underarm to underarm: 34" A-B cup should be the best fit
• total length-top of shoulder strap to bottom hem: 11.5"
• 1" = 2.54cm
• size recommendations may differ from the label or your expectations of that size. The best way to determine the fit of vintage clothing is to compare the measurements against a similar item that fits you well.
• additional information including important policies regarding shipping, returns, restocking fees, international VAT and more can be found in the FAQ section. Please read through and agree to these policies prior to purchase.
• message me any time if you need further assistance. I'm always happy to help make sure this is exactly what you’re looking for!
Thank you for visiting KCO VINTAGE!
KCO VTG owner, curator, photographer, vintage obsessed human
Fidalgo Island, WA, USA