1960s vintage ivory and gold lurex floral and paisley brocade matching sleeveless dress and jacket set. Dreamy color combo, high quality design and construction. Appears barely worn and was very well taken care of.
• designer: Eloise Curtis for David Styne
• era: 1960s
• origin: USA - ILGWU
• fabric: unlisted, midweight brocade with silky crepe lining - no stretch to either piece
• color: ivory - sparkly gold lurex
• care: gently hand wash in cold water, hang up to air dry away from sunlight
• condition: excellent - clean - beautiful and glamorous!
* all measurements taken while flat - bust, waist and hips are doubled.
• bust: 34"
• waist: 34"
• hips: 38"
• total length: 34.5"