Darkly romantic, this 1960s-70s vintage Alfred Shaheen "The Master Printer" maxi dress features an exotic floral screen print with the designer's signature at the bodice. Gently gathered waistline, thread belt loops, matching braided fringe tie belt. The polyester is midweight, soft and stretchy, deep black in color with green, white, yellow and burnt orange accents. Center back nylon zip closure. The skirt is very wide sweeping and has a lovely flow when in movement. Unlined. No holes, stains, or other damage on this beauty...perfectly clean and ready to be yours forever.
• designer: Alfred Shaheen
• era: 1960s-70s
• origin: USA
• fabric: polyester
• color: black, green, white, yellow, burnt orange
• care: gently hand wash in cold water, hang up to air dry away from sunlight
• condition: excellent vintage - clean and lovely!
* all measurements taken while flat - bust, waist and hips are doubled.
• shoulder width: 15.5"
• bust: 39"
• waist: 30" (send me a message within your order if you would like the elastic replaced with new elastic matching your specific measurements)
• hips: 50"
• total length: 60"
• bottom hem sweep: 146"
• 1" = 2.54cm
• recommended women's size: medium / large
• size recommendations may differ from the label. The best way to determine the fit of vintage clothing is to compare the measurements against a similar item.
• the model is 5'8" tall with a 36” bust, 27” waist, and 36” hips.
• policies regarding shipping, returns, restocking fees and more can be found in the FAQ section. Please read and agree to these policies prior to purchase.
• message me any time if you need further assistance. I'm always happy to help make sure this is exactly what you’re looking for!
Thank you for visiting KCO VINTAGE!
KCO VTG owner, curator, photographer, vintage obsessed human
Fidalgo Island, WA, USA