Super cute preppy late 60s early 1970s vintage plaid lightweight coat. The fabric is a tightly woven, lightweight, yet slightly sturdy cotton polyester blend in off white, yellow, olive green, navy blue and red. The collar is a thin faux suede/velvety like material in ivory. Pearly buttons close up the front but the bottom button is missing. Two pockets with decorative flaps - access into the pockets is through the side of the pocket. Fully lined in off white lightweight satin and there is a tear as shown in the photos. This coat has it's imperfections but it actually looks great on and makes a great piece for the city streets.
• exclusively for you: https://www.kcovintage.com
• accessible to all: https://www.kcovintage.etsy.com
• designer: Carol Brent
• era: late 60s early 70s
• origin: USA
• fabric: unlisted but feels like lightweight yet sturdy woven cotton polyester blend
• color: off white, red, navy blue, yellow, olive green
• care: machine wash in cold water and hang up to air dry or dry clean
• condition: several small imperfections - a couple small holes, a tear in the lining, a minor discolored spot, some discoloration to the collar, missing the bottom button
* recommended women's size: large / 10 / 12
• measurements were taken with the garment laid flat - bust, waist and hips are doubled to represent approximate circumference.
* size recommendations may differ from the label or your expectations of that size. The best way to determine the fit of vintage clothing is to compare the measurements provided against a similar item that fits you well and consider any wiggle room needed for comfort or layering.
• the model is 5'8" tall with a 36” bust, 27” waist, and 36” hips and typically wears US size small or medium.
• orders are sent within 48 hours of purchase, Monday – Friday, via USPS First Class or Priority Mail.
• all orders include complimentary insurance and tracking numbers. Tracking reliability varies when enroute to some international destinations.
• USA orders arrive within 2-6 business days. International orders arrive within 10-20 days on average.
• store policies regarding returns, refunds, restocking fees, layaway, international VAT and more can be found within the FAQ section of the shop. Please agree to these policies prior to purchase. Your complete satisfaction is of utmost importance to me.
• please feel welcome to message me any time, with any questions, I'm always here and happy to assist you!
owner, curator, photographer, vintage obsessed human
Fidalgo Island, WA, USA