1960s vintage black glossy faux fur belted coat. Big soft fluffy faux fur collar and sleeve cuffs. Closes in the front with black acrylic buttons and a matching waist belt with big buckle. Fully lined in shiny black satin.
• designer: no labels
• era: 1960s
• origin: unlisted / unknown
• fabric: faux fur, satin
• color: black
• care: gently hand wash in cold water, hang up to air dry away from sunlight
• condition: very good vintage with normal wear - the corners of the belt are worn as shown - the exterior has no holes or stains, the fur is fluffy and soft, minimal matting around the collar - a few snags in the lining.
* all measurements taken while flat-bust, waist, hips are doubled.
• shoulder width: 19"
• sleeve length: 22"
• bust: 36"
• waist: 30"
• hips: 40"
• total length: 39"
• 1" = 2.54cm
• recommended women's size: small
• size recommendations may differ from the label. The best way to determine the fit of vintage clothing is to compare the measurements above against a similar item.
• the model is 5'8" tall with a 36” bust, 27” waist, and 36” hips.
• important shipping and return info can be found in the FAQ section. Please read and agree to these policies prior to purchase.
• message me any time if you need further assistance. I'm always happy to help make sure this is exactly what you’re looking for!
Thank you for visiting KCO VINTAGE!
KCO VTG owner, curator, photographer, vintage obsessed human
Fidalgo Island, WA, USA