Beyond gorgeous 1960s vintage creamy white short pile faux fur cropped jacket with long sienna brown genuine mink tail details along the attached sash tie and collar. Long wide sleeves, cropped length, rounded hem, loose fitting silhouette with single button closure at the neckline. Fully lined in creamy white satin. No brand label on this beauty but there is a custom label on the interior of one sleeve sewn onto the lining. Such a well made glamorous piece...you will fall instantly in love!
• designer: unlisted
• era: 1960s
• origin: USA
• fabric: faux fur, genuine mink tails, satin lining
• color: creamy white, sienna brown
• condition: excellent-clean-beautiful in every way!
* all measurements taken while flat-bust, waist, hips are doubled.
• shoulder width: 18"
• sleeve length: 21"
• bust: 40"
• total length: 16"
• 1" = 2.54cm
• recommended women's size: small - medium
• size recommendations may differ from the label. The best way to determine the fit of vintage clothing is to compare the measurements above against a similar item.
• the model is 5'8" tall with a 36” bust, 27” waist, and 36” hips.
• important shipping and return info can be found in the FAQ section. Please read and agree to these policies prior to purchase.
• message me any time if you need further assistance. I'm always happy to help make sure this is exactly what you’re looking for!
Thank you for visiting KCO VINTAGE!
KCO VTG owner, curator, photographer, vintage obsessed human
Fidalgo Island, WA, USA