Truly NEON coral pink-orange buttery soft nylon empire waist jumpsuit with super wide pant legs and attached sheer nylon chiffon. Thin spaghetti straps, buttons close up the front. The fabric is unlined, soft and stretchy. The empire waistline has an interior elastic band that is still nice and stretchy. There is one tear in the chiffon at the front of the leg, near the bottom hem and a few very minor "tugs" on the overlay...too minor to call it a pull or snag, you won't even see them when wearing. White stitching visible at the straps as shown. This is very pretty on and has NO stains or other holes. It is SO bright it was impossible to capture. You will not be disappointed in this beauty!
• designer: unknown - missing all labels
• era: 1960s
• origin: n/a
• fabric: nylon
• color: truly NEON pink-orange coral
• care: gently hand wash in cold water, hang up to air dry away from sunlight
• condition: looks great on with minor imperfections basically unseen when worn
* all measurements taken while flat - bust, waist and hips are doubled.
• bust: 32-36"
• waist: 28"
• hips: 38"
• inseam: 24"
• leg width circ at hem: 27"
• total length: 53.5"
• 1" = 2.54cm
• recommended women's size: xs / small
• size recommendations may differ from the label. The best way to determine the fit of vintage clothing is to compare the measurements against a similar item.
• the model is 5'8" tall with a 36” bust, 27” waist, and 36” hips.
• additional information including important policies regarding shipping, returns, restocking fees, international VAT and more can be found in the FAQ section. Please read and agree to these policies prior to purchase.
• message me any time if you need further assistance. I'm always happy to help make sure this is exactly what you’re looking for!
Thank you for visiting KCO VINTAGE!
KCO VTG owner, curator, photographer, vintage obsessed human
Fidalgo Island, WA, USA