Darkly bohemian 1970s vintage Arjon California black semi sheer ruffled peasant dress with linear lavender, pink and pale green floral pattern. Flowy fabric with opaque lining, thin spaghetti straps. Stretchy elastic gathered waistline, slips on overhead. So feminine and pretty!
• designer: Arjon
• era: 1970s
• origin: USA
• fabric: rayon
• color: black, lavender, pink
• care: gently hand wash in cold water, hang up to air dry away from sunlight
• condition: excellent - no imperfections, cleaned and ready to wear
* all measurements taken flat - bust, waist and hips are doubled.
• bust: 28-40"
• waist: 22-34"
• hips: 44"
• total length taken under the arm to bottom hem (excludes strap): 40"
• 1" = 2.54cm
• recommended women's size: small - medium
• size recommendations may differ from the label or your expectations of that size. The best way to determine the fit of vintage clothing is to compare the measurements against a similar item that fits you well.
• the model is 5'8" tall with a 36” bust, 27” waist, and 36” hips and typically wears US size small (4 - 6) or medium (7 - 8) depending on the brand.
• additional information including important policies regarding shipping, returns, restocking fees, international VAT and more can be found in the FAQ section. Please read through and agree to these policies prior to purchase.
• message me any time if you need further assistance. I'm always happy to help make sure this is exactly what you’re looking for!
Thank you for visiting KCO VINTAGE!
KCO VTG owner, curator, photographer, vintage obsessed human
Fidalgo Island, WA, USA