Awesome, one of a kind vintage green gauze dress with green metallic threads throughout and red , blue and yellow stripes along the hem. Heavily ruched and gathered with springy and clingy elastic everywhere as can be seen. This dress offers tons of stretch and has such an interesting silhouette! The green gauze is worked in with a beige, adding even more visual intrigue. Slips on over head, lined in thin, off white satin. Appears handmade. There are pulled threads throughout but it's not blatant and mostly appear to have been a result of the sewing process interrupting the weave the gauze. I washed this by hand and it was hung up to dry. No smells or stains. Definitely a statement piece!
• designer: unknown-handmade
• era: 1970s
• origin: n/a
• fabric: gauze, metallic threads, satin
• color: green, green metallic, blue, red, orange/yellow
• care: gently hand wash in cold water, hang up to air dry away from sunlight
• condition: very good vintage - beautiful and special!
* all measurements taken flat - bust, waist and hips are doubled.
• bust along top elastic: 26" stretches to 36"
• bust: 22" stretches to 36"
• waist: 22" stretches to 36"
• hips: 40" stretches to 46"
• total length from top of shoulder strap to bottom hem: 50"
• 1" = 2.54cm
• recommended women's size: small / medium / 7/8
• size recommendations may differ from the label or your expectations of that size. The best way to determine the fit of vintage clothing is to compare the measurements against a similar item.
• the model is 5'8" tall with a 36” bust, 27” waist, and 36” hips.
• additional information including important policies regarding shipping, returns, restocking fees, international VAT and more can be found in the FAQ section. Please read through and agree to these policies prior to purchase.
• message me any time if you need further assistance. I'm always happy to help make sure this is exactly what you’re looking for!
Thank you for visiting KCO VINTAGE!
KCO VTG owner, curator, photographer, vintage obsessed human
Fidalgo Island, WA, USA