1970s vintage bright orange lightweight structured cotton jumpsuit. Sexy, form fitting silhouette, high waist, slightly flared pant leg, and matching off white, pink and lavender striped woven belt and straps throughout. Adjustable length sleeves and partial elastic interior waistline on the backside. The front of the waistline is gathered with no stretch or elastic. There is an interior elasticized belt with metal clasp, zipper front closure, embroidered logo on one of two chest pockets, two side hip pockets. This was designed for someone tall and thing with a very small waist, hips, and rear area so be sure to confirm the measurements below will work for you. This jumpsuit is unlined and offers a little stretch, but not much. One faded or slightly bleached spot on the back of the leg near the knee and two faint spots near the waistline that is hidden by the gentle hang of the bodice and belt. Both are shown in the last photo. This looks incredible on and you WON'T be disappointed! A seriously cool, rare, true vintage piece that comes to you cleaned and ready to wear!
• designer: Philippe Salvet
• era: 1970s
• origin: France
• fabric: Cotton
• color: orange, pink, off white, lavender
• care: gently hand wash in cold water, hang up to air dry away from sunlight
• condition: very good vintage - gently wear, no noticeable damage
* all measurements taken while flat - bust, waist and hips are doubled.
• shoulders: 14.4"
• sleeves uncuffed: 14"
• bust: 33"
• waist: 20-24"
• hips: 32"
• inseam: 29"
• front rise: 10"
• thigh circumference: 18"
• total length: 58.5"
• 1" = 2.54cm
• recommended women's size: XXS / XS / 0 / 2
• size recommendations may differ from the label. The best way to determine the fit of vintage clothing is to compare the measurements against a similar item.
• the model is 5'8" tall with a 36” bust, 27” waist, and 36” hips.
• policies regarding shipping, returns, restocking fees and more can be found in the FAQ section. Please read and agree to these policies prior to purchase.
• message me any time if you need further assistance. I'm always happy to help make sure this is exactly what you’re looking for!
Thank you for visiting KCO VINTAGE!
KCO VTG owner, curator, photographer, vintage obsessed human
Fidalgo Island, WA, USA