Super cool 1970s vintage black rain repellant belted trench coat with brown polka dot pattern throughout. Buttons up the front with tab closure at the high collared neckline, two hip pockets, matching tie belt, soft, mostly flat shoulder pads, long sleeves, below knee length, fully lined. The fabric is lightweight and features a pretty subtle shine to the surface. Not a flaw on this baby, freshly hand washed and ready for you.
• designer: Naman
• era: late 1970s, early 80s
• origin: Hungary
• fabric: nylon
• color: black, brown
• care: gently hand wash in cold water, hang up to air dry away from sunlight
• condition: excellent - cleaned - no flaws or damage
* all measurements taken while flat - bust, waist and hips are doubled.
• shoulder width: 18" (small lightly padded shoulder pads)
• sleeve length: 22"
• bust: 42"
• waist: 42"
• hips: 46"
• total length: 44"
• 1" = 2.54cm
• recommended women's size: medium / large
• size recommendations may differ from the label. The best way to determine the fit of vintage clothing is to compare the measurements against a similar item.
• the model is 5'8" tall with a 36” bust, 27” waist, and 36” hips.
• policies regarding shipping, returns, restocking fees and more can be found in the FAQ section. Please read and agree to these policies prior to purchase.
• message me any time if you need further assistance. I'm always happy to help make sure this is exactly what you’re looking for!
Thank you for visiting KCO VINTAGE!
KCO VTG owner, curator, photographer, vintage obsessed human
Fidalgo Island, WA, USA