Beachfront ready, this 1970s vintage halter maxi dress was made with soft and stretchy jersey polyester in purple, pink, peach, blue and white Hawaiian floral print...so vibrant and pretty! Gathered bust, stretchy elastic smocked back, halter ties behind the neck, long overall length. Unlined. Hand washed and in excellent vintage condition with only the most minor and nearly unnoticeable of imperfections as shown in the photos. I know you will absolutely LOVE the way this sexy summer dress looks and feels!
• designer: Royal Palms
• era: late 70s
• origin: Hawaii, USA
• fabric: polyester
• color: purple, pink, peach, blue and white
• care: gently hand wash in cold water, hang up to air dry away from sunlight
* all measurements taken while flat - bust, waist and hips are doubled.
• bust: 26-36"
• waist: 24-35"
• hips: 42"
• total length: 49" taken from under the arm at the side seam, down to the bottom of the hem
• 1" = 2.54cm
• recommended women's size: small
• size recommendations may differ from the label. The best way to determine the fit of vintage clothing is to compare the measurements against a similar item.
• the model is 5'8" tall with a 36” bust, 27” waist, and 36” hips.
• policies regarding shipping, returns, restocking fees and more can be found in the FAQ section. Please read and agree to these policies prior to purchase.
• message me any time if you need further assistance. I'm always happy to help make sure this is exactly what you’re looking for!
Thank you for visiting KCO VINTAGE!
KCO VTG owner, curator, photographer, vintage obsessed human
Fidalgo Island, WA, USA