This very rare and incredibly special vintage dress was handmade on the iconic Greek Island of Mykonos.
Made with high quality Cotton gauze, not thin and wispy like cheap imitations, but midweight as far as gauze goes, and mostly opaque.
The bodice is decorated with nearly neon colored thread embroidered flowers with their stems and leaves.
Ivory off white see-through lace trim vertically placed at the center of bust and mid-sleeve.
Reniassance-inspired trumpet belled sleeves.
Gathered nonelastic waistline.
Two attached ties at the sides.
Center back metal zipper and hook-loop closure.
The embroidery has a loose surface weave and some of the threads are shaggy.
The colors also appear to have been applied as it's not consistently colored to the base.
There are no stains on this beautiful piece, no holes, rips or other damage.
True vintage from a truly magical place...
Tie the knot in this gorgeous gown then party the night away on the Aegean!
• all clothing has been thoroughly inspected and carefully cleaned.
• photos and descriptions will detail any imperfections, mends, or unusual features discovered.
• your order will ship quickly, thoughtfully, with tracking and good vibes included free of charge 🖤
KCO VINTAGE is a trusted American source of vintage clothing and shoes since 2012.
Shop www.kcovintage.etsy.com or www.kcovintage.com for specials and promotions…
• maker/designer: Mykonos
• era: 1970s
• origin: Greece
• material: Cotton gauze
• color: white, neon pink, orange, green
• condition: excellent with minor issues as noted
* label size: none found
• recommended modern size 8 / small
* the label size on vintage clothing may differ from your expectations of how that size typically fits. The best way to determine fit is to compare the measurements provided below with a similar item that fits you well. Our measurements were taken while the garment was laid flat with the bust, waist, and hips doubled to represent circumference…
• shoulder seam to seam: 18"
• sleeve length: 22"
• bust: 37"
• waist: 28"
• hips: 53" / free
• total length: 54"
• the model is 5'8" tall, with a 36” bust, 26” waist, and 36” hips.
• 1" = 2.54cm
• the clothing you see in the photos is the exact item you will receive. Vintage clothing is individually sourced so we have only one of each item in the size listed.
• orders are sent within 24-48 hours of purchase, Monday – Friday, via USPS First Class Mail, Priority Mail, or Etsy’s Global Shipping Program. Expedited shipping options are available at checkout and multiple items are shipped at a discounted rate.
• USA orders arrive within 2-6 business days. International orders arrive within 10-20 days on average. VAT is not collected or paid by KCO but Etsy may collect and remit VAT on your behalf. Collection and rates vary per location.
• all orders include complimentary insurance and a tracking number. You will receive an email confirmation when your order has been sent.
• store policies regarding returns, refunds, restocking fees, layaway, international VAT and more can be found within the FAQ section of the shop.
🖤 My goal is to inspire creative self expression while exceeding your expectations on every level…send a message if you have any questions, I’m here, and I love to help! 🖤
owner, curator, photographer, vintage obsessed human
Anacortes Washington, USA