Soft, thin, and stretchy 1970s vintage Sears brown snakeskin slip style nightgown / maxi dress.
Empire waist with soft structured built-in bra style lining.
The bust is high set and slightly pointy in shape.
The fabric is lightweight with a slippery surface texture, slightly sheer, and super comfy.
There is a keyhole at the center bust with black elastic tab and two ties on either side of that.
Unlined, slips on overhead.
There was a thin strand of elastic sewn into the back that's no longer stretchy.
The beige mesh liner of one of the cup's interior is torn.
No other issues.
Silky vintage loungewear at its best!
• all clothing has been thoroughly inspected, carefully cleaned, and steamed.
• photos and descriptions will detail imperfections, mends, or unusual features discovered.
• your order will ship quickly, thoughtfully, with tracking and good vibes included 🖤
KCO VINTAGE is a trusted American source of vintage clothing and shoes since 2012.
Shop www.kcovintage.etsy.com or www.kcovintage.com for specials and promotions…
• maker/designer: Sears
• era: 1970s
• origin: USA
• material: nylon
• color: browns and beige
• condition: excellent
* vintage label size: 38
• modern size: measured around the cups is 36" and around the low bust is 32". The bodice runs slightly short IMO. Best fit should be 8 small or medium petite
* the label size on vintage clothing may differ from your expectations of how that size typically fits and size suggestions are my opinion based on the measurements. The best way to confirm the size is to compare the measurements provided below with a similar item or send me a message for a personal recommendation or advice 🖤
• bust around cups: 36"
• bust around the seam beneath the bust: 32"
• bodice length - top of the shoulder to seam beneath bust: 11.5"
• waist: 40"
• hips: 58"
• total length: 52"
• the model is 5'8" tall, with a 36” bust, 26” waist, and 36” hips.
• 1" = 2.54cm
• the clothing you see in the photos is the exact item you will receive. Vintage clothing is individually sourced so we have only one of each item in the size listed.
• orders are sent within 24-48 hours of purchase, Monday-Friday, via USPS First Class Mail, Priority Mail, or Etsy’s Global Shipping Program. Expedited shipping options are available at checkout and multiple items are shipped at a discounted rate.
• USA orders arrive within 2-6 business days. International orders arrive within 10-20 days on average. VAT is not collected or paid by KCO but Etsy may collect and remit VAT on your behalf. Collection and rates vary per location.
• all orders include complimentary insurance and a tracking number. You will receive an email confirmation when your order has been sent.
• store policies regarding returns, refunds, restocking fees, layaway, international VAT, and more can be found within the FAQ section of the shop.
🖤 My goal is to inspire creative self-expression while exceeding your expectations on every level…send a message if you have any questions, I’m here, and I love to help! 🖤
owner, curator, photographer, vintage obsessed human
Anacortes, Washington USA