1980s vintage silky lightweight massive batwing loose fitting midi dress in blue with black print. Zips up the back, unlined, no stretch to the fabric. Looks great worn as a dress or a long top over leggings, lounge around comfortably in this free flowy piece all summer long!
• designer: Lorac
• era: 1980s
• origin: USA
• fabric: silky polyester
• color: blue, black
• care: gently hand wash in cold water, hang up to air dry away from sunlight or machine wash
• condition: excellent - no flaws or signs of wear - cleaned and ready to wear
* all measurements taken while flat - bust, waist and hips are doubled.
• shoulder width from edge of neckline down arm to sleeve cuff: 20.5"
• bust: 62"
• waist: 50"
• hips: 46"
• total length: 44"
• 1" = 2.54cm
• recommended women's size: large / xl / 12 / 16
• size recommendations may differ from the label. The best way to determine the fit of vintage clothing is to compare the measurements against a similar item.
• the model is 5'8" tall with a 36” bust, 27” waist, and 36” hips.
• policies regarding shipping, returns, restocking fees and more can be found in the FAQ section. Please read and agree to these policies prior to purchase.
• message me any time if you need further assistance. I'm always happy to help make sure this is exactly what you’re looking for!
Thank you for visiting KCO VINTAGE!
KCO VTG owner, curator, photographer, vintage obsessed human
Fidalgo Island, WA, USA