Late 1970s early 1980s vintage muted earth tone striped woven mid-length dress.
The fabric is light to midweight, woven, with a wool like texture minus the itch thanks to the Cotton Polyester blend.
Loose-fitting bodice with cuffed cap dolman sleeves.
Gathered elastic waistline.
Two large pockets at the hips.
Knee-length A-line skirt.
Unlined, slips on overhead.
This dress has some pilling to it, I've used my fabric shaver and removed 99% of it but there are a few nubbs that remain here and there.
No holes, stains, odors or other issues...I've hand washed this and it's ready to be loved by you...
• all clothing has been thoroughly inspected, carefully cleaned and steamed.
• photos and descriptions will detail imperfections, mends, or unusual features discovered.
• your order will ship quickly, thoughtfully, with tracking and good vibes included 🖤
KCO VINTAGE is a trusted American source of vintage clothing and shoes since 2012.
Shop www.kcovintage.etsy.com or www.kcovintage.com for specials and promotions…
• maker/designer: Jr Dressworks
• era: late 70s early 80s
• origin: USA
• material: 65% cotton 35% poly
• color: muted slate blue, gray, reddish-brown, taupe
• condition: VGVC
* vintage label size: 13
• modern size: fits much smaller than women's size 13...this may be a teen size but for women it fits closer to a size 6/8 or XS/Small
* the label size on vintage clothing may differ from your expectations of how that size typically fits and size suggestions are my opinion based on the measurements. The best way to confirm the size is to compare the measurements provided below with a similar item or send me a message for a personal recommendation or advice 🖤
• width across shoulders, sleeve cuff to cuff: 25"
• bust: 41"
• waist: 22-31"
• hips: 44"
• total length: 42"
• the model is 5'8" tall, with a 36” bust, 26” waist, and 36” hips.
• 1" = 2.54cm
• the clothing you see in the photos is the exact item you will receive. Vintage clothing is individually sourced so we have only one of each item in the size listed.
• orders are sent within 24-48 hours of purchase, Monday – Friday, via USPS First Class Mail, Priority Mail, or Etsy’s Global Shipping Program. Expedited shipping options are available at checkout and multiple items are shipped at a discounted rate.
• USA orders arrive within 2-6 business days. International orders arrive within 10-20 days on average. VAT is not collected or paid by KCO but Etsy may collect and remit VAT on your behalf. Collection and rates vary per location.
• all orders include complimentary insurance and a tracking number. You will receive an email confirmation when your order has been sent.
• store policies regarding returns, refunds, restocking fees, layaway, international VAT and more can be found within the FAQ section of the shop.
🖤 My goal is to inspire creative self expression while exceeding your expectations on every level…send a message if you have any questions, I’m here, and I love to help! 🖤
owner, curator, photographer, vintage obsessed human
Anacortes, Washington USA