Make this summer your most stylish ever in true vintage resort wear by 1970s designer Elisabeth Stewart.
This amazing caftan was made with thin, lightweight, semi sheer chiffon in a navy/purple hue.
The fabric is slightly crisp and airy, holds it's shape well and does not wrinkle as easily as some chiffons.
Lavender, pink and pale yellow novelty bird and moon print make the imagination wander...
Deep V-neckline with ruffle collar.
Button loop with a large keyhole in back.
Very wide 3/4 length bell sleeves.
Full length, A-line silhouette.
Unlined, no stretch, slips on overhead.
There are a handful of very thin fabric pulls that left behind very faint linear distortions and no protustions or breaks.
See the last photo for a closeup.
No holes, stains, rips, color run or other issues...this is an amazing and unusual piece I know you'll adore with your whole heart!
• all clothing has been thoroughly inspected, carefully cleaned and steamed.
• photos and descriptions will detail imperfections, mends, or unusual features discovered.
• your order will ship quickly, thoughtfully, with tracking and good vibes included 🖤
KCO VINTAGE is a trusted American source of vintage clothing and shoes since 2012.
Shop www.kcovintage.etsy.com or www.kcovintage.com for specials and promotions…
• maker/designer: Elisabeth Stewart
• era: 1970s
• origin: California USA
• material: unmarked - feels like a poly chiffon
• color: navy/purple, lavender, pink, pale yellow
• condition: VGVC - very thin minor snagged threads that leave no protrusion, only faint distortion as shown in the last photo.
* vintage label size: no label
• modern size: 10 / Medium
* the label size on vintage clothing may differ from your expectations of how that size typically fits and size suggestions are my opinion based on the measurements. The best way to confirm the size is to compare the measurements provided below with a similar item or send me a message for a personal recommendation or advice 🖤
• shoulder width seam to seam: 14"
• sleeve length: 20"
• bust: 40"
• waist: 38"
• hips: 42"
• total length: 56"
• the model is 5'8" tall, with a 36” bust, 26” waist, and 36” hips.
• 1" = 2.54cm
• the clothing you see in the photos is the exact item you will receive. Vintage clothing is individually sourced so we have only one of each item in the size listed.
• orders are sent within 24-48 hours of purchase, Monday – Friday, via USPS First Class Mail, Priority Mail, or Etsy’s Global Shipping Program. Expedited shipping options are available at checkout and multiple items are shipped at a discounted rate.
• USA orders arrive within 2-6 business days. International orders arrive within 10-20 days on average. VAT is not collected or paid by KCO but Etsy may collect and remit VAT on your behalf. Collection and rates vary per location.
• all orders include complimentary insurance and a tracking number. You will receive an email confirmation when your order has been sent.
• store policies regarding returns, refunds, restocking fees, layaway, international VAT and more can be found within the FAQ section of the shop.
🖤 My goal is to inspire creative self expression while exceeding your expectations on every level…send a message if you have any questions, I’m here, and I love to help! 🖤
owner, curator, photographer, vintage obsessed human
Anacortes, Washington USA