1960s / 1970s vintage thick heavy wool knit Cowichan sweater with a Husky dog and duck woven pattern on back and on the small pockets in front. Heavy metal zipper closure, raglan shoulders, rounded shawl collar, unlined. Clean and free from stains. In excellent vintage condition aside from one hole in the exterior of one sleeve.
• designer: unknown-no labels
• era: 1960-70s
• origin: unknown-no labels
• fabric: wool
• color: off white beige, brown, black
• care: gently hand wash in cold water, hang up to air dry away from sunlight
* all measurements taken while flat - bust, waist and hips are doubled.
• shoulder width: 18"
• sleeve length: 21.5"
• bust: 40"
• waist: 39"
• along bottom hem: 37"
• total length: 25.5"
• 1" = 2.54cm
• recommended women's size: medium
• size recommendations may differ from the label. The best way to determine the fit of vintage clothing is to compare the measurements against a similar item.
• the model is 5'8" tall with a 36” bust, 27” waist, and 36” hips.
• policies regarding returns, restocking fees, sizing, orders and shipping can be found in the FAQ section. Please read and agree to these policies prior to purchase.
• message me any time if you need further assistance. I'm always happy to help make sure this is exactly what you’re looking for!
Thank you for visiting KCO VINTAGE!
KCO VTG owner, curator, photographer, vintage obsessed human
Fidalgo Island, WA, USA