Prepare to experience the warmest winter ever by climbing into this luxuriously soft, thick, and warm full-length sheepskin shearling Italian-made vintage coat...
• designer: Remo Mercalli Bloomingdales
• exterior material: butter-soft dark grey-black sheepskin suede
• lining material: silky-soft, warm, plush darkest gray shearling fur
• color: dark grayish black
• pockets: 2 large angled welt hip pockets
• closure: low-set double-breasted acrylic buttons
• silhouette: wide set shoulders and shoulder pads, wide and roomy sleeves, with a very spacious main core, well below knee length, will be full length depending on your height. Very 1980s.
• weight: 5 lb 6 oz
• notes on condition: excellent vintage with no stains, odors, dryness, or shedding. So well made and cozy, you won't want to take this off, EVER!
• label size: 38 * (for people in the USA, I would suggest this is women's size XL, but it's best to compare something similar against the following measurements to be sure...
• shoulder width - seam to seam: 22"
• sleeve length - shoulder seam to cuff: 24"
• bust - underarm side seam to seam: 52"
• waist: 46"
• hips: 46"
• total length - top of shoulder to bottom hem: 50"
• 1" = 2.54cm
* label sizes vary depending on designer, country of origin, and era, so please use the measurements to determine fit.
• bust, waist, and hip measurements were taken flat then doubled to represent approximate circumference.
• our model is 5’8” tall, with a 36” bust, 26” waist and 36” hips.
• see more outerwear: https://www.etsy.com/shop/KCOVINTAGE?section_id=14093734
• KCO VINTAGE clothing has been carefully cleaned and thoroughly inspected. The item you see in the photos is the exact item you will receive.
• orders ship Monday – Friday via USPS. Insurance and tracking numbers are included and complimentary.
• returns are accepted within 14 days of arrival. Refunds are credited back to the original form of payment minus a 10% service fee. We do not cover return shipping costs but are happy to help you choose the best rate for the item in question.
• KCO VINTAGE has been a trusted source for unique, eco-conscious, statement making fashion since 2012. We are experienced, professional, and reliable. If you have any questions about this listing or need help with an order, please get in touch so I may assist you personally. Send a message directly any time.
Shop with confidence and spread the joy of your fabulous vintage style!
Thank you so much for visiting,
Owner and curator of KCO VINTAGE
Anacortes, WA, USA