Super pretty and figure flattering late 70s early 80s vintage one piece halter swimsuit with matching mid length skirt. Both are in a stretchy black nylon lycra spandex blend fabric with tropical floral print. The skirt has a thin elastic waistband and pulls on. The swimsuit offers moderate rear coverage, is backless, and has a lined, unpadded bust. Appears hand made due to the wider elastic around all edges and unusual stitching. The silhouette and fit is awesome and overall this is very nicely made. Wear the skirt however you like, the floral pattern looks good at any angle. No flaws, appears barely previously worn...perhaps it was a designers sample?
• designer: appears handmade
• era: late 70s, early 80s
• origin: unknown-no labels of any kind
• fabric: nylon/lycra/spandex
• color: black, fuchsia, purple, green, blue, red, white
• care: gently hand wash in cold water, hang up to air dry away from sunlight
• condition: excellent! all elastic and fabric is stretchy-no snags-holes-stains etc-appears barely worn
* all measurements taken while flat - bust, waist and hips are doubled.
• bust: 28" stretches to 34" open in the back so can fit a variety of cup sizes
• waist: 23-28"
• hips: 30-38"
• total length: 22"
• 1" = 2.54cm